Diwali, which is also called Deepavali or Dipavali. Diwali is a Hindu festival. It also called as the festival of Lights.
Diwali or Dipawali means “Rows of Lamps”. On Diwali people lighting Lamps.
Diwali is Five Day Festival:
- The festival starts with Dhanteras on which most Indian people are doing Dhan or Laxmi Puja. People buys Golds and Jewellery on this day.
- The second day of the festival is called the Naraka Chaturdasi. Amavasya or Chotti Diwali. Lord Krishana killed Naraks singh.
- The third day of Diwali, marks the worship of Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. People Celebrate Diwali on the Occasion of when God Shree Ram came on this day to Ayodhya and people welcome them with Fire Crackers and Lighting whole Ayodhya with lights and Diwas.
- The fourth day of Diwali is known as Kartika Shudda Padyami or Hindi New Year. People gives Good Wishes to each other. People visiting to family and Friends homes and give their New Year Wishes.
- The fifth day is referred to as Yama Dvitiya or Bhai Duj and on this day sisters invite their brothers to their homes.
Celebrate Diwali …..